Travel with your pet
With a camper, you can travel anywhere with you without having to search for a pet hotel.
Tips for the trip
- Before take off
- Let them go to the toilet
- Don’t give them too much food before the first ride
- Exercise a little!
- During the trip
- Concentrate on safe driving
- Take breaks once in a while!
There is always the possibility of accidents, sudden stops or car sickness, so we recommend that you keep your pets in their carrier.
※We may charge you if you leave stains too much.
Fukuoka: Up to 2 small dogs
Osaka: Up to 3 small dogs, up to 2 medium dogs
Tokyo Suginami: Up to 2 small dogs, up to 1 medium dog
Kagawa: Up to 1 small dog
Pets are not allowed at the Aichi
1 doggie, 2500JPY/day
※Medium dogs: +500JPY
The fees contain the charge for cleaning and air freshening.
Large dogs over 25 kg, medium dogs under 25 kg, small dogs under 10 kg
We ask everyone who wishes to travel with a pet that they read the following points, and also to sign a letter of consent.
※Let us know if you are travelling with a service dog.
- Let us know the bread of the dog. Depending on the size, we may have to turn down your request.
- The pet needs to be vaccinated.
- Indoor pets only with no strong smell.
- It’s prohibited to perform feeding and excretion in the vehicle. Must be done outside.
- Please wipe the pet’s pads before letting it inside the vehicle.
- Please pay attention that the pet doesn’t chew or scratches anyting.
- The accident or disease of a pet, and accidents or damages caused by a pet are outside of the insurance and compensation policy.
- Only dogs allowed.
- If you leave behind strong smell, pet hair, or other damages caused by the pets, that makes it impossible to the next customer to rent the vehicle, we might charge you extra fee.