Personal information handling consent form
(About purpose of use)
The purpose of obtaining and using personal information of the borrower or driver is as follows.
1. As a business operator who has received a rental car business license under Article 80, Paragraph 1 of the Road Transport Act, to carry out matters required as a condition of business license, such as creating a rental certificate at the time of concluding a rental contract.
2. Sending advertisements, sending e-mails, etc. to borrowers or drivers regarding the introduction of rental cars, used cars and other products handled by the Company, provision of services related to these, and various events, campaigns, etc. In order to guide by.
3. To verify and examine the identity of the loan applicant or driver when concluding a loan agreement.
4. To conduct questionnaire surveys on borrowers or drivers for the purpose of planning and developing products and services handled by the Company or considering measures to improve customer satisfaction.
5. To statistically aggregate and analyze personal information and create statistical data that has been processed into a form that cannot identify and identify individuals.
When acquiring personal information of a borrower or driver for purposes not specified in each item of Paragraph 1, we shall clearly indicate the purpose of use in advance.
(About provision to third parties)
The Company will not provide personal information or specific personal information to a third party except in the following cases.
・When there is consent of the person (except specific personal information)
・When it is necessary for the protection of human life, body or property and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
・If it is necessary for a national institution or local public entity or a person entrusted by it to cooperate in carrying out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations, obtaining the consent of the person will hinder the execution of the affairs. If there is a risk of
・When providing to a contractor within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use
・When provision to third parties is permitted based on other laws and regulations
(About this consignment)
All or part of the relevant business is outsourced within the scope of achievement of the above purpose of use.
When consigning, we will select those that sufficiently satisfy the business standards of personal information protection.
(About voluntary provision of personal information)
Provision of personal information is voluntary in principle. However, if you are unable to provide personal information, you may not be able to perform administrative tasks related to the provided service, which may interfere with the provided service.
(Regarding “Notification of Purpose of Use”, “Disclosure”, “Correction, Addition or Deletion”, “Refusal of Use or Provision” of personal information subject to disclosure)
The person who provided the personal information has the right to request “Notification of Purpose of Use”, “Disclosure”, “Correction, Addition, Deletion” and “Refusal of Use or Provision” regarding the relevant information. Please contact the consultation desk if necessary.
《Personal Information Consultation Service》 Local・Sustainable Co., Ltd.
Person in charge of personal information consultation
Personal information protection manager
Please check the contents of the above “Personal Information Protection Policy” and “Personal Information Handling Agreement”, and check “Confirm and Agree”.